Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Immortal Game by Joannah Miley

The Immortal Game by Joannah Miley
Review



 18480516

Summary: When struggling pre-med student Ruby West beats the unconquerable Ash at chess he becomes fixated on her. Which is great if you like smoldering blue eyes, sculpted features, and afternoons of unexpected adventure, but not so great when she discovers he is a Greek god and his father, Zeus, has forbidden the gods from interacting with humans.

Ruby soon realizes her love for Ash threatens the fragile stability that has kept the gods from meddling in the mortal world.

Before long the two find themselves on a quest to rescue a goddess, save the Earth from unending winter, and secure the right to be together forever

Review:
The first book in this series was better than good, it was amazing! I love how Greek mythology and modern human civilization was meshed so well to make this unforgettable story.


This story isn't one that I wanted to put down even though I became very busy... Joannah had me hooked as soon as she introduced me to Ruby and Ash's love story. This book will take you from the streets of Portland, to hallowed but dangerous halls of Olympus and even then to the depths of Hades itself. Can't wait for book 2!

*Recieved free copy from author for honest review.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good read! A good love story is always what gets me hooked too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I took so long to reply to your comment. I love a good love story also and The Immortal Game has a great one, I really recommend it! Have an awesome day!

      Delete